About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'll never leave you

... but I am moving. No, not really. I'm just spreading my horizons some. What I mean is, I have a new blog, called Boi. I think you'll like it. It's gonna be different than this one, because it will only be my personal journal entries. Little Bits is a mix of both those and my analysis-es of news. Boi will be like my bedroom, where all my personal odds and ends are kept. Little Bits will still be here--only, it will be more about the news and events that happen that include me (or not) but are not just about me. That is what Boi is for.

Thank you, Peterson, Alex, Willie, and Diana (sorry if I missed any readers/commenters) for a great two months and several days of reading and commenting and supporting and such. It's been great fun. But, remember, it's not ending! Just come on over to Boi! Check out my stuff for the first time (again)!

No comments: