About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Perhaps this will interest someone

1. I have a girlfriend (Peterson, email me if you wish to learn more ;)

2. I'm not seeing Bear today :( Something was messed up with hir plans for the afternoon, so we're seeing each other next Wednesday instead.

3. I'm listening to Evanescence right now. They're cool. Actually, they're really awesome.

4. I made a box out of cardboard yesterday to represent the aspects of one of my favorite fictional characters. Fun fun fun.

5. I got to play with an adorable little baby yesterday. He had the same name as my bio. brother, only the baby was/is a lot cuter.

6. I'm pissed off at one of my friends (still). I'm trying to figure out if I should talk with her about how I feel or not. I don't want to lose her..... Actually, there's another friend I'm angry with, too. But that's been going on for a while, and it would just piss me off to talk more about it, so I'll drop it.

No comments: