About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Project: Trans Life

I'm doing my Senior Project (which partially determines if I graduate from high school) on Transgender Life (kind of a lame title for such an important endeavor, but it's all that I could come up with). I'm trying to come up with some mini subjects within the larger topic that I can portray/discuss on a PowerPoint slideshow (PowerPoint is on Microsoft, for all of you iMac/iPod/i(enter 3-letter specific product identifying word here) users out there). So, to my readers (at all Trans-identifying or not), I pose a question: If there were some aspect(s) of Transgender Life that you didn't understand fully or knew that others were confused about and you wanted to learn about either for your own knowledge or to tell said others, what would they be? Or, what are they? Ask me, I'll find out for my project, and then I'll relay that information back to you (if you still want it/haven't found it yourself after I find it).

1 comment:

Diana_CT said...

When I do an outreach at an area colleges the question that is always asked is, who are you attracted? They just don't understand that sexual orientation and gender are two different things, they also wonder why I feel like a woman if I am attracted to women.