About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Agg! Tomorrow!

I'm a leeettle nervous right now because tomorrow is my first official speaking engagement where I'm actually scheduled to be speaking specifically about my experience as a Transgender youth. I'm really excited about it, too, but these things can be kind of spontaneous. I'm probably gonna know most of the people coming tomorrow (or at least recognize them as acquaintances), but I'm still a little on-edge.

I'm sure it'll be okay--I have a flashcard with the 5 points I want to stick to, or at least make sure I cover. But, yeah...okay, gotta go think about this a little more. Wish me luck!

Peace out.

4 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

As we say in the theater world--Break a leg! Which has nothing to do with fracturing a bone.

Sounds like you are prepared and properly anxious. Yep, you're ready. Will be tinking of you.

Peterson Toscano said...

soooo? how did it go?

Alex Resare said...

soooo? how did it go?

/curios copy cat

Elliot Coale said...

It went swimmingly, my friends. Just perfectly.

I know you want more details, but I'm a bit tired right now so I'll post a blog about it later.