About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Revelation

After talking with a good Trans friend of mine last night, I made quite an interesting discovery: though I’ve had two girlfriends since I came out as Trans, the best kiss I’ve ever had was with a bio boy. It just seemed so strange to me when me and said boy were actually making out. I guess I was more confused about my sexuality than I thought I was. Maybe I was trying to live up to the expectation of what I thought a Transman was supposed to be—a heterosexual man who, before he began transitioning, was a lesbian. But whatever force made us stop, I’m regretful about it. Because damn, could that boy kiss!

2 comments:

Alex Resare said...

Welcome to the great transconfusion... Congratulations on a great kiss! Try to treasure that in stead of finding the right labels.

When people asks me what my sexuality is I have started to answer that I identify as picky. That's about everything I know about my sexual disposition.

Willie Hewes said...

You link to me! ;_; I feel so loved! <3

Heh heh. And hey! It's Alex! *waves*