About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

First time

Alright. So. This is my first blog entry. I suppose that I should reveal why I'm here and such. The reason for my (FINALLY) getting a Blogger blog account is that I saw the impact my friend Peterson's blog (http://www.a_musing.blogspot.com) had on people, and I wanted to see if I could have something like that, as well. I don't expect to make anywhere near as much of a difference in the way people think as Peterson's blog seems to, but, if nothing else, this will be something mind-opening and fun for me. Maybe it will offer insight to others, as well. But let's not get too carried away. ;)

1 comment:

Peterson Toscano said...

Elliot, you ROCK! I can't wait to read what you have to share. Get a few entries up and I will send folks your way!