About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been tagged

Thanks to Willie Hewes, I have been tagged. Here we go. (And, Peterson, darn you for getting Alex! I don't know any other bloggers except for you, and Willie, and Alex, so it looks like I'll be tagging random folks elsewhere! But I still *heart* you ;)

1. My tic: My left hand twitches like crazy when I get over-excited about something.
2. My favorite spot on a man's body (or a woman's body, for that matter): The smooth slope from the top of the neck, right under the lower jaw, to the end of the shoulder. In effect, I suppose that spot would be called the noulder. (It's a very kissable, easy-access area :)
3. My phobia: Driving a car.
4. The food(s) I detest with negative passion: Cabbage, brussel sprouts, and anything baked with raisins or nuts.
5. When I had an imaginary friend: I had an imaginary friend from the time I was 3 or 4 to when I turned 11. Ze, interestingly enough, was a gender-bending individual, who was named Coop when ze dressed like a man and Callie when ze dressed like a woman.

I'm going to tag my good buddies Bear (of course), Blaze, Nick, and Norman.

2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

Well, Willie tagged YOU, so that left me in a quadry. Lovely description of that part of the neck. It is my 2nd favorite place.

Willie Hewes said...

Wow, a trans imaginary friend. That's way cooler than mine. :D Imaginary friends are an interesting subject, not many people admit to having any outside of their childhood, but I think it happens more often than you'd think.

Like Wilbur in ... er... that movie with Tom Hanks. But without the volleyball. Or maybe I'm a total loony and I just like to think I'm not the only one. XD