About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Way too excited

I think I probably made myself look a little psycho in front of the librarians and all the other current inhabitants of the school library just now, but I was so excited about this article that I found on Advocate.com that I just had to share it with y'all.

Two weeks ago, when the December 19th issue of The Advocate arrived at my house, I was ecstatic because there was a little box in the top corner of one of the first pages saying that Loren Cameron, a famous (and terrific) Transman and photographer, whom I look up to, was going to write an exclusive commentary and post it on Advocate.com. So for the last 14 days (yes, I checked every day), I've checked that website to see if, by miraculous chance, the article was there. And it wasn't. But today was different, because today, THE ARTICLE WAS THERE!!!

I haven't read it yet--I've been too excited that it was finally posted. But here's the link to it if any of you would like to read it, too (it's really long, so I figured I wouldn't post it all here): http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail_ektid40003.asp

No comments: