About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Monday, December 11, 2006

The war rages on, but I'm not the only soldier on my side

The war at home has been a topic I've been tackling a lot in my entries on here (as you might have noticed), and it doesn't seem to be letting up at all (much like the useless war going on in the Middle East right now between Bush the National Idiot and the citizens of the countries he's trying to control, or annihilate). Graduation is simply too far away. But something that I can look forward to is my trip out to Georgia to see my brothers, Nick and Blaze (again, they were the boys I wrote "Brotherhood" for/about). Blaze and I had a short little chat about it, which basically consisted of me asking if they might have room for an extra Transman in their house this summer, Blaze thinking it was a great idea and asking Nick, and Nick saying "Sweet", clenching up our plans quite nicely.

I admire those two so much. They're the best family I could have ever hoped for. A little while ago, Blaze said yet another few words to me that proved to me that he and Nick believe in me and really care about me, and I think you'll agree when I say that they're the words that every struggling activist wants to hear:
You will be ok. You do have supporters even if we aren't right there next to you. You're tough. I know you can handle all this. Just stay strong.

I've got the best brothers EVER.

No comments: