About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Monday, December 04, 2006

What would you do? Where would you go?

If you've been following along the last two weeks or so, I've been talking a lot about my new buddy Bear. We're seeing each other next week, and by now we've got lots of stuff lined up to talk about when we see one another. Ze has set aside a few hours just for me, but other than talking, what should we do? I just don't know! I know that few of you (well, maybe except for Peterson) know exactly what there is to do in Western Massachusetts, not including walking around and browsing in shop windows and going to movies and running into random friends, but, if you were to spend an afternoon with a particularly riveting, strong, proud, talented friend, what would you do together/talk about?

...**Yes, I'm aware that this was kind of a weird post, but I hope that y'all have been able to follow.**

1 comment:

Willie Hewes said...

Don't worry so much, I'm sure you'll manage to spend the time without even thinking about it. ;)

(I know the feeling though. XD)