About Me

My photo
Mandate the hell out of it!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Yesterday was good, but today...bleh...

Yesterday was amazing (as you'd know if you read my last post). But today there are dark gray clouds everywhere in the sky, my "little monthly friend" came (but once I start testosterone, that will all be overwith), and I have a cold. Bleh. Major bleh.

But, on the bright side, on December 13th (which is the next half-day my school is scheduled to have) I'm seeing my friend Bear and we're gonna eat a late lunch and spend the afternoon together, I get the whole house to myself for a few hours after I get home from school today (because my mom's still working and my brother has basketball practice), and my Extended Literary Analysis for my English class is going really well! I'm not just doing it on Stone Butch Blues anymore, though--now I'm doing it on both that book and Leslie Feinberg's newest fictional masterpiece, Drag King Dreams.

So I guess I really don't have liscense complain that much, huh?

4 comments:

Alex Resare said...

I have to say that the red friend can take her time to leave. During the 8 months I had good levels of T i had one free month without her, and that was in the beginning. Some have her visiting until the bottom surgery. But for most men she knows when to give in and disapear at once.

Elliot Coale said...

Oh.

Well, one month of menstrual freedom is better than nothing, I suppose.

But, at least it will stop eventually, either by T or menopause. Whichever comes first.

Peterson Toscano said...

hey elliot, hope you have a good weekend. I hate those bleh days.

Dark chocolate. It is a good friend of mine. It helps.

Elliot Coale said...

If I had some dark chocolate, I'd definitely eat it, Peterson. But, just hearing from you (and Alex, of course) in comment-form makes me feel better. Thanks, boys.